UPDATED 02/19/2024!!! Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage Group Buy starts 02/19/24 and ends 03/04/2024!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the info. I actually bought one on this group buy for my 04 LX470. I marked out the template and noticed the huge reverse lights right in the middle of everything. Also the center support bracket isn't in the center of the cut so it would have to come out leaving a lot of the new piece unsupported.

Came back to this thread to look for others experience putting in the LX470 and I'm glad I saw your post. Going to skip this mod.

Mine is for sale in Phoenix if anyone is interested.
Yea same deal here. I’m not going to install mine. For sale in Orlando, Florida.

Overall, it was a worthwhile mod on my 80. You can fit an unreasonable amount of stuff in there. This is a 3x20’ strap, 4x30’ strap, 1x30’ kinetic rope, 3x8 tree saver, two soft shackles and two types of snatch block. There’s probably room for one more 20’ strap if you cared to organize better. It’s heavy, sure. But not any more so than a pickup truck tailgate from the same era.

IMG_9619.jpeg

IMG_9618.jpeg

IMG_9620.jpeg

Received mine for my FJ62 today. Have a lot of awful sticky/tar like sound deadener to remove from my inner tailgate before I tackle this project.

Received mine for my FJ62 today. Have a lot of awful sticky/tar like sound deadener to remove from my inner tailgate before I tackle this project.
Install was a breeze. So easy a caveman (with a Dremel Sawmax etc.) can do it. Holds a lot of stuff!

Mine was missing a few of the mini preinstalled hex bolts and nuts. We'll see if they send replacements...

16972378837206443267350224815051.jpg

20231013_155038.jpg

1697238877221288764308473589385.jpg

20231013_161808.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in another group buy for 80s and 100s let me know. Huracan reached out and they have stock in hand and willing to do another group buy.

Group buy details are in the first post

UPDATED 02/19/24

Here we go again…another group buy! Please read this entire first post!!

What?
Group Buy for Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage for:
60 Series: Not available for this discount
80 Series: Available
100 Series: Available

When? 02/19/24-03/04/24. These are OZ times…so don’t wait until the last day until you know their time zones. ;)

Price? 10% discount or 20% Discount!!!, Free shipping!!

Shipping: The first several orders should ship within a few working days and are shipping from Texas!!

How do you order?

Order from their website with code: You PM me and I will send you the code based on your code choice.

10% discount: Everyone qualifies for this discount or you can get a larger discount!

20% discount: Post the link to this thread on your social media GROUPS page. You only need to post it to one group. Screenshot it and PM me the screenshot showing th group it is in. You will get a code for 20%!! Easy!

Details: Laser cut steel, locks, sound deadener included. Can be black or have marine carpet on it (extra charge for the carpet). All series have 2 latches.

They will ship directly to the buyer from Texas.

These things are legit!!! I don’t think I am leaving anything out, but if you have questions or need clarification please let me know.

Here is their FB page:

With that in mind, Know that I am not affiliated with this company and I am only giving the information which they have given to me. I am just a messenger for Huracan. They were so pleased how the first group, 2nd and 3rd, 4th, and 5th, 6th, and 7th group buys worked so they reached back out to ask if I would do it again. I just want to help the MUD community for all of the info I have found and the times I have been helped, etc.

I encourage you to do your own research on products and vendors and I am not responsible for order issues, shipping delays, etc. Those issues would need to be communicated directly with the vendor, although they have been extremely responsive to any correspondence with the previous group buy and also setting this one up. Customer service has been outstanding IMO.
UPDATED 02/19/24

Here we go again…another group buy! Please read this entire first post!!

What?
Group Buy for Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage for:
60 Series: Not available for this discount
80 Series: Available
100 Series: Available

When? 02/19/24-03/04/24. These are OZ times…so don’t wait until the last day until you know their time zones. ;)

Price? 10% discount or 20% Discount!!!, Free shipping!!

Shipping: The first several orders should ship within a few working days and are shipping from Texas!!

How do you order?

Order from their website with code: You PM me and I will send you the code based on your code choice.

10% discount: Everyone qualifies for this discount or you can get a larger discount!

20% discount: Post the link to this thread on your social media GROUPS page. You only need to post it to one group. Screenshot it and PM me the screenshot showing th group it is in. You will get a code for 20%!! Easy!

Details: Laser cut steel, locks, sound deadener included. Can be black or have marine carpet on it (extra charge for the carpet). All series have 2 latches.

They will ship directly to the buyer from Texas.

These things are legit!!! I don’t think I am leaving anything out, but if you have questions or need clarification please let me know.

Here is their FB page:

With that in mind, Know that I am not affiliated with this company and I am only giving the information which they have given to me. I am just a messenger for Huracan. They were so pleased how the first group, 2nd and 3rd, 4th, and 5th, 6th, and 7th group buys worked so they reached back out to ask if I would do it again. I just want to help the MUD community for all of the info I have found and the times I have been helped, etc.

I encourage you to do your own research on products and vendors and I am not responsible for order issues, shipping delays, etc. Those issues would need to be communicated directly with the vendor, although they have been extremely responsive to any correspondence with the previous group buy and also setting this one up. Customer service has been outstanding IMO.
Yep. This looks like a good product, a good company and adds good, accessible storage. I am in. Thanks for organizing this SleepyCruiser.

Thanks for getting this back going! I can't wait to order my 100 series carpeted storage!

Group buy ends in a few days. Grab them while you can. Probably won’t be another group buy for a while. With the time difference you don’t want to wait until the last day just in case you miss it.

Funny…I’ve sent out 25+ codes and only 14 ordered. Less than 24 hours remaining!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom