SOLD Huntsville, TX FJ40 A couple of Parts Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is my first wanted AD, but after contacting a few people, I was coming up empty, so I figured I would go ahead and set this out there. My FJ40 is a 1978 model year, built in October of '77. I am looking for 1 headrest, with the black plastic guides. I would also like to find the plastic, BRAKE/SEATBELT thing that goes in the dash, and the bracket that holds the vacuum switching module on the driver fender. If needed I can probably find these in the OE parts schematics if that would help. Be kind on the prices, I AM building an FJ40 after all, LOL.

This is my first wanted AD, but after contacting a few people, I was coming up empty, so I figured I would go ahead and set this out there. My FJ40 is a 1978 model year, built in October of '77. I am looking for 1 headrest, with the black plastic guides. I would also like to find the plastic, BRAKE/SEATBELT thing that goes in the dash, and the bracket that holds the vacuum switching module on the driver fender. If needed I can probably find these in the OE parts schematics if that would help. Be kind on the prices, I AM building an FJ40 after all, LOL.
GreaseMonkey,
Evening I have one. Let me find it, I'll PM a pic. I have a 71 so i don't need it. I don't know why i even have it. Might have received with bulk stuff i have gotten in the past. I'm looking for a fuse block cover for my 71 if you know of one mine has only markings for six fuses. Good luck with build.

Thank you, I appreciate it! I also needed a fuse block cover, and I bought a nice reproduction from CityRacer. I see that he has a "'71 and Earlier" fuse block cover with 6 labels. for $30. Here is a link to it: --> Click Here. I have always had positive dealing with him, and no issues. In fact I placed an order for a new OEM rag joint this morning.

I believe I have the seatbelt brake light and the switching valve bracket If you wanna PM me cell phone number I’ll shoot you some pictures

Here is the one I have.

789BA2A9-E16C-427B-8401-78581C2656CF.jpeg

A55D21B0-3D7D-428A-AA35-B78B940CCCF5.jpeg

Sorry for the delay everyone, I got off of the computer last night, and then have been busy at work this morning, catching up from that day off, working on the 40.... Totally worth it! :) Ok, being as this is my first wanted ad, I want to make sure I am fair and follow good forum etiquette. @Akloml you answered the ad first, but you didn't say what you had one of, can you clarify a little on that? @cims1970fj40 you were next and that is a beautiful specimen I would be glad to purchase from you, I will send you a PM. @Wot91 I am interested in that Vacuum Control Valve bracket, I will send you the PM with my cell in just a moment. Thank you all for your replies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom