Hunt for my 1st 60 Series turned BUILD thread! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_5655.JPG
Finally got enough nerve to install a new stereo in the LC. It wasn't too bad and I've never installed a stereo in my life. Now I can listen to my Spotify via Bluetooth.

you need to bend the hub cap clips a bit(or more) before putting on new caps on new wheels,

looking good :)

Welcome to the 62 club. If it doesn't have an aftermarket trans cooler on it then add one immediately. Very cheap insurance for our 62's. All the nay sayers can roll up their windows manually and double pump the gas before they turn the ignition on. :D

Man I am loving the look of this thing. I just purchased my 62 and it has aftermarket wheels which I was planning on replacing with the exact same wheel/tire combo you used. Your pictures just validated that decision for me again - Looks incredible!

Man I am loving the look of this thing. I just purchased my 62 and it has aftermarket wheels which I was planning on replacing with the exact same wheel/tire combo you used. Your pictures just validated that decision for me again - Looks incredible!

Much appreciated! Love the tire/wheel combo as well.

When I read the title of this thread I thought it meant you were looking for the "1st" 60 series produced :)

I also have a white 60. Those 40 caps are sweet. I got mine with home made bumpers. I'm thinking of finding some oem used. I just know there is no way in hell, my wife will let me spend $2500 on a rear bumper lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom