Hungrey Valley Run Memorial Day SOCAL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody up for a Hungrey valley run memorial day weekend. I'm anxious to get my new FJ dirty.

Welcome back my friend - it's been a long time since I've seen a post from you. New FJ Cruiser or did you finally find an older FJ??? Unfortunately I can't do a run this weekend. Flying up to Oakland to drive back same day with my daughter from college on Sunday. Golf addiction needs feeding on Saturday and Monday.

Welcome back my friend - it's been a long time since I've seen a post from you. New FJ Cruiser or did you finally find an older FJ??? Unfortunately I can't do a run this weekend. Flying up to Oakland to drive back same day with my daughter from college on Sunday. Golf addiction needs feeding on Saturday and Monday.

It has been a while. I got a new FJ Cruiser, been feelin left out ever since I sold the 80 so I wanted to test her out. Let me know when you do a run, and I'll tag along.

Last edited:
It has been a while. I got a new FJ Cruiser, been feelin left out ever since I sold the 80 so I wanted to test her out. Let me know when you do a run, and I'll tag along.

Very sweet Victor! My good friend Stan (rfjtoy) has one of the sweetest modded FJ's on the board IMHO. Hmmm, let's see, lift, rack, oh the list is soooo long. Have fun!

good to see you back!

(even with an FJ*C* ... :D)

good to see you back!

(even with an FJ*C* ... :D)

Don't be a hater eric, the FJ's are somthing you have to get used to. :flipoff2: Once I add some armor & lift on this baby I'll be good to go.

Don't be a hater eric, the FJ's are somthing you have to get used to. :flipoff2: Once I add some armor & lift on this baby I'll be good to go.

He's just jealous that you'll scratch your sliders before he ever does. :hillbilly:

I checked this forum a few days too late. I live near magic mountain. PM next time you're thinking about going out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom