hundreds of new 75 series parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi gents. i am new here and this is my first post so i will give a brief introduction. my name is Jarret, and i work at an underground mine in canada. the company i work is cleaning up there inventory. they put up for tender thousands of dollars worth of brand new parts still in their original packaging. most of the parts fit pj 75 series land cruisers, many parts are now obsolete. before i put in a bid im just putting out a feeler.

some of the major parts include

engine parts manual transmission parts differential parts
heads(diesel) pto's complete brg and gear sets
pistons gearing drive lines
water pumps
crank shafts
etc
etc
etc

suspension parts
shocks
bump stops
spring hangers

and so many more parts that remember.

if you guys are interested please let me know. if there is lots of interest i will try to secure these parts. i will try to get a better inventory list in the next few days. if there is not much interest i will just not place a bid.

hope to hear from you soon
jarret

hemigoose said:
hi gents. i am new here and this is my first post so i will give a brief introduction. my name is Jarret, and i work at an underground mine in canada. the company i work is cleaning up there inventory. they put up for tender thousands of dollars worth of brand new parts still in their original packaging. most of the parts fit pj 75 series land cruisers, many parts are now obsolete. before i put in a bid im just putting out a feeler.

some of the major parts include

engine parts manual transmission parts differential parts
heads(diesel) pto's complete brg and gear sets
pistons gearing drive lines
water pumps
crank shafts
etc
etc
etc

suspension parts
shocks
bump stops
spring hangers

and so many more parts that remember.

if you guys are interested please let me know. if there is lots of interest i will try to secure these parts. i will try to get a better inventory list in the next few days. if there is not much interest i will just not place a bid.

hope to hear from you soon
jarret
Hi there do you have any body parts I have Canadian Bj70 if you do please let me know

what about glass? factory locked diff's? parts for a rear wiper on a model that has the ambulance doors?

if you could post a picture of the parts lot that might help. that is unless they are all in boxes

what about glass? factory locked diff's? parts for a rear wiper on a model that has the ambulance doors?

sorry no glass or wiper stuff.

as far as the diffs there is complete gear sets p/n 41201-69215
nor sure if it is for a locker or not i got some research to do

i would be very interested in a rear FF axle housing (just the housing if possible?)

i will try to have a parts inventory for you guys on monday

thanks for your interest

if the parts are mostly PZ then you will be sitting on them for quite a while. there are very few PZ engines in Canada and US. a half dozen PZ equiped trucks are running around.
if you can not afford to sit on the parts for an indeffinate period (years) then i would pass.
i would love to score some parts for cheap since i have 2 PZ equiped JDMs sitting here but i need nothing right now.

"never invest money you can not afford to lose" is a good motto to live by.

good luck in the bidding.

if the parts are mostly PZ then you will be sitting on them for quite a while. there are very few PZ engines in Canada and US. a half dozen PZ equiped trucks are running around.
if you can not afford to sit on the parts for an indeffinate period (years) then i would pass.
i would love to score some parts for cheap since i have 2 PZ equiped JDMs sitting here but i need nothing right now.

"never invest money you can not afford to lose" is a good motto to live by.

good luck in the bidding.

is the pz only related to the engine family or chassis.

all of the engine parts are diesel

"PZ" is the engine
"PZ" engines are all diesel
the chassis is irrelevant since a chassis can have a number of different drivetrains installed in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom