For Sale ***Hundo parts*** (Door cards, switches, stuff) Will ship! New parts added. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YezusLX

SILVER Star
Threads
As some of you may know I purchased an LX and have been surprised into a near-total restoration. Here are some of the parts so far I have been able to salvage. I will continue to add to this as I continue working. All parts are OEM from my 1999 LX 470. All worked when pulled. WIll ship it to you, of course, you buy the ride. Thanks for checking it out.

Door Card: $125 OBO each
AHC control button thingy: $50 OBO
Tilt/Telescope whatchacallit: $30 OBO
Master window switch and bezel: $150 OBO (broken rear tab) Switches work.
265/70/16 Mastercraft with 2019 purchase date x4 1 OEM Michelin mounted on 16" OEM LX wheels. 4 caps. $500 OBO. Wheels need some love. But all balance to zero and ride smooth. I Changed wheels and tires so these are taking up space.
Roof Rack with hardware. Needs new feet original ones are dry rotted. Make an offer.
Grey/gunmetal? OEM step/slider w/o puddle lights no bolts but has brackets. Good shape. Make an offer.
In Florida Panhandle currently. Going back to Atlanta soon. Check back for new parts periodically. Thanks again for checking it out.

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0447.JPG

IMG_E0444.JPG

IMG_E0445.JPG

More photos:

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0067.JPG

IMG_0068.JPG

IMG_E0446.JPG

PM sent on the door cards…

Working on the shipping estimate now. I will hit you up shortly. Thank you for your interest.

FedEx ballpark.

Last edited:
UPS is a little more accurate. Give or take a couple of bucks for shipping materials. I can get it out Monday AM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom