Hummer Test Track - Cary, NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone been on the hummer test track in Cary? It looks very impressive. Much more so than the LR test track. It would be cool if we could rent it or something.

Later,

uzj100

Never heard of it being there, but sounds like it would be fun.

Was over that way yesterday looks as if since they built the new Hummer dealership that they have changed the track up a little. I know a while back they were pretty tight about letting anyone other than prospective hummer buyers ride the track/trail.

I was over there yesterday too. They have a ton of H3's sitting around. I thought these things were growing wings and flying off the lots by themselves.

The track looked nice and could have easily "by mistake of course" been driven on.

uzj100

Just tell the sales tool bag that you are thinking about "upgrading" to a real SUV from your Cruiser and you'd like to try the track with both trucks for a comparison...

Only upgrade i see there is to sell the H3 and buy a cruiser. But thats just me.

I love watching the Land Rover commercials. They get so incredibly excited about taking their Rovers through the test track in Cary, going on 30-degree inclines and fording water that's about 6" deep. Wow, they really have too much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom