Huh 19.8 mpg? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LOL get bigger tires and a roof rack and try it. Btw did the SS brake lines make a difference im considering upgrading if it does something.

You're right. Your tires are .2" inches taller than mine. Pretty vast difference.

No hugely noticeable difference with the brake lines. I also had them installed very soon after I bought the truck so I couldn't really tell you this far out if there was a big difference in feeling.

You're right. Your tires are .2" inches taller than mine. Pretty vast difference.

No hugely noticeable difference with the brake lines. I also had them installed very soon after I bought the truck so I couldn't really tell you this far out if there was a big difference in feeling.

inch or a mile winning is winning LOL jk

Trip computers are a guide, but usually not dead on accurate. If they are off, it is usually not in your favor.

That's cali for you bro. We have the s*** gas that is like 10% ethanol, terrible traffic, and stop light everywhere. I avg 11MPG City, 12mpg mix. lol. fill up the tank around 220-240miles
I have a company in Las Vegas, and whenever I drive from SF to Vegas, I always fill up on NV gas at the last opportunity. That's where I've seen some 400 mile tanks come from.

So I'll be driving my 01LX Superleggera from OR to FL in a couple of days. Front seats only, no additional weight. I plan on drafting semis the whole way if possible. I'll post up my best mileage. I've NEVER seen above 17mpg.

Last edited:
So I'll be driving my 01LX Superleggara from OR to FL in a couple of days. Front seats only, no additional weight. I plan on drafting semis the whole way if possible. I'll post up my best mileage. I've NEVER seen above 17mpg.

Superleggara lololol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom