Huge fj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bkfj40

Wishin i was in Wydaho
SILVER Star
Threads
Anybody else have any pictures of this truck in action from GSMTR? The www.ironpigoffroad.com website has it listed as for ssale for $9,995....looks like a pretty decent family wheeler.

SOA-FJ60-decal3.JPG

more info can be found here http://www.ironpigoffroad.com/SOA-FJ60.htm

bk

I have to admit something here - it weirds me out when someone calls a 60 a "pig" - and it really freaks me out to see "Iron Pig" slapped on the side of one. To me, the one and only Iron Pig is the FJ55.

I've needed to get that off my chest for a while now - and yes, it's nice that only small things like that bug me. :D

i saw it a GSMTR with a flat on a flat bed....wish i could have seen it wheel....if i remember correctly it doesnt look that good anymore....as in a few more dents....could be wrong though.

swank60 said:
I have to admit something here - it weirds me out when someone calls a 60 a "pig" - and it really freaks me out to see "Iron Pig" slapped on the side of one. To me, the one and only Iron Pig is the FJ55.

It looks like it is an advertisment for his shop "Irong Pig Off Road"

Soa '60s always look good. ;)

Not much else that you can tell from the picture though.

And ONLY a '55 is an Iron Pig. Period. I should know after all. ;)

Now maybe a '60 could be a Steel Sow, or ???

Mark...

Nice seats ..

FJ60seats-after.JPG

:bounce2:

Anycase theire say about locate the spring on the correct side.

Question: in 60 series, OME send rear springs marks Right or Left. OK, I thought the left rear ( driver side ) are more soft than the right side, is correct . ?

That truck did take some body damage at GSMTR. I don't know if that is a before GSMTR or after body work pic.

Big

yeah it's a nice big 60 sorta like mine , but with less rust , i know i have shown the link before but I gotta show it off ....I too think the FJ55 is the Iron Pig , and the 60 is just a Pig .

Alaska FJ60

and Someone say Flex?
Flexin

Seats

What kind of seats are they?

wildman4wheeler said:
i have those seats in mine

wildman4wheeler said:
i have those seats in mine

how much did you pay for them. the iron pig site has them listed for $265 each, it looks like they come with a mountung bracket for the 60.

Iron Pig Offroad is the most capable FJ55 shop in the world. The owner Lance Williams has developed more FJ55 specific products than anyone else out there. Lance designed and built the way-cool SOA setup on my Pig and built the custom sliders and bumpers. The name of his shop is based on his FJ55 work. Since starting the business about a year ago he has branched out and makes a LOT of cool stuff for 40, 60, and 80 series Cruisers.

Iron Pig Offroad is one of those small Cruiser specific shops that makes otherwise impossible to get products, gives excellent customer service, and deserves our business.

I just bought a set of those seats and a custom built seat pedestal from Iron Pig Offroad for my FJ55. The seats will bolt right up to the pedestal and it will look like it came that way from the factory. Lance called me himself twice to arrange things and was able to save me a bunch of money on shipping by having the seats and Tuffy console drop shipped to me.

http://www.ironpigoffroad.com

yooper,

do you like the seats, I would like to change mine out but have not wanted the hassle of fabing brackets are searching junk yards for decent seats. $265 each seems like a bargain.

$265 is a very good price. They are ProCar Elite seats. I just ordered mine YESTERDAY so I don't have first hand experience to report yet. I've heard very good things, though. Here's another source with some good pics. Check out their customer's rides section to see some cool old muscle cars.

http://www.motorsportseats.com/index.html

They look good in this 'stang:

Elite_seats_LG.jpg

i wont say there the EXACT same seats but you cant tell the difference. mine came out of an Acura Ledgend . So they are EXTREMELY comfy and have 8-way power movement. Can get them from a junkyard about a 100 a pop. My dad owned a Honda and Acura shop so he had them lying around then i had the back seat recoved in the same color leather like vinyl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom