SOLD Hudson NC, 1993 FZJ80 Orignal Mint (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Near perfect. Well maintained. Garage kept. Never driven in mud, NO rust. 175,000 miles. New restoration paint job with new mirrors and body trim costs $6,250. Interior still looks new. New radiator. New head gasket and valve seals. Complete new AC. New tires. I have enjoyed my Cruiser for twenty seven years, I have loved it. I would have liked to hand it down to my son, but he is in college and would rather have to money for his education. Im very sad to see it go, it had many great adventures in my Cruiser, it has never let me down, I feel guilty sending it away. I hope someone gets it that will appreciate it as a classic and take the same care that I have of it. $14,500. Thank you, Martin Benfield. (828)612-6093 fearthegreen@yahoo.com

IMG_2286.JPG

IMG_2288.JPG

IMG_2289.JPG

IMG_2290.JPG

IMG_2272.JPG

Last edited:
I drove up to NC today from Augusta, GA and bought this 80 series. Martin has taken immaculate care of this cruiser and I’m excited to have picked it up. Sadly, I’ve got to sell my FJ62 in the pictures with it. Baby on the way, so wanted something a bit more modern, just a bit. Thanks Martin! Best seller I’ve dealt with.

F27406C5-000F-4DB3-A57E-19CA2F4A6C2E.jpeg

59922AA6-BDBD-48A9-B59E-C3B683804751.jpeg

I drove up to NC today from Augusta, GA and bought this 80 series. Martin has taken immaculate care of this cruiser and I’m excited to have picked it up. Sadly, I’ve got to sell my FJ62 in the pictures with it. Baby on the way, so wanted something a bit more modern, just a bit. Thanks Martin! Best seller I’ve dealt with.

View attachment 2277430

View attachment 2277431
How much for the 62?

How much for the 62?
How much for the 62?
Link to Corsetti’s listing. He was nice enough to put on his site for me. Asking is $31.5. It is set at pending right now because someone has made an offer. Still taking other offers. I have all paperwork from when new including original window sticker and all maintenance records. West coast truck that Corsetti did a restoration on. I shipped to GA in December of 2018.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom