HuddExpo Dual Battery Grounding Bolt size. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve been sitting on a dual battery kit from HuddExpo for a while now. Recently got a great deal on an aux battery, so now I’m itching to get it wired up!

The hang up is that the kit didn’t come with a grounding bolt for the aux negative to engine block. Anyone out there have a kit in there possession that can share the dimensions of that bolt with me?

@LC4LIFE if you’re out there, please check your inbox, my friend!

I’ve been sitting on a dual battery kit from HuddExpo for a while now. Recently got a great deal on an aux battery, so now I’m itching to get it wired up!

The hang up is that the kit didn’t come with a grounding bolt for the aux negative to engine block. Anyone out there have a kit in there possession that can share the dimensions of that bolt with me?

It’s the same size as the existing grounding bolt just below.
D9E26D6E-84FE-4597-8C72-F7B6B9C04826.jpeg

d'oh. On to the inbox. Been away from Mud for a bit. I will get you a bolt on the way, but it is a M10 x 1.25 x 16mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom