For Sale Howling Moon RTT $700 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

David70FJ40

Older Than Most
Threads
I have a Howling Moon roof top tent that came with the camping trailer I purchased in December. This is a two person tent made by Howling Moon in South Africa. I was told by the seller I purchased from this tent cost was about $2000. I can't prove that.

The good: no rips or tears evident anywhere in the tent fabric, all the flaps are in good shape, the screening is in good shape and the folding platform is in good shape.

The not so good: the cover isn't the cover that came with the tent and I have no idea where it is. It will require a band to attach it to the tent for transport. The foam mattress has a divot in it where the foam folds. I have a mattress shop here in town that will make a replacement mattress with memory foam and that will be included in the price. If the buyer wants to get their own mattress made I will deduct $100 from the price.

The photo shows three of the four flaps opened and the cold weather will not allow them to fold out as flat as they will be in warmer weather.

I am selling because I want a little larger tent with an annex room underneath. Otherwise I would keep this tent if I didn't have a need for the annex room.
DSCN0724.JPG
DSCN0725.JPG
DSCN0726.JPG
DSCN0727.JPG
DSCN0728.JPG

Didn't see a price?

Sorry. Thought I included the price. $700 for the tent with a replacement foam pad or $600 without a replacement foam pad.

I have to do some research on this one. Not familiar with it but I'm in need of one. Thx

Manufactured in South Africa and is reputed to be one of the better RTT's. If you need more photos I will be happy to provide them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom