HoWiEpAlOoZa 7 2K6 (1 Viewer)

Howiepalooza is April 28-30 at RockPort www.rorp.com It's for all off roaders not just my favorite or yours :D

Hog Roast
Live Band
Great trails

Toyota is bringing their new FJ Cruiser to show and go on the trails and I have been told that folks will get to ride or drive it . If you have any questions , please feel free to contact me or go to Tom & Debbie's web site and check out the events and get pre-registered (need to get some kind of numbers of people that might attend so they will know how many hogs to get ready ) I would like to see a whole bunch of you folks there . There is more info on this link too

http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74962

Last edited:
Finally ... someone posted a response on this site ! I was starting to get worried that the Toyota folks were going to miss out on their new FJ Cruiser being at the event and getting to ride/drive it on the trails . I hope there will be lots of Yotas there !

Howiebilt

howiebilt said:
I hope there will be lots of Yotas there !
Bump for this event.

Unfortunately I will be in Moab during this event. Wish I could do both, but I am sure you all would chose Moab too.

Renaud33 said:
Bump for this event.

Unfortunately I will be in Moab during this event. Wish I could do both, but I am sure you all would chose Moab too.

I'll end up in Moab someday and I don't blame you for going there instead . There will be a Howiepalooza 8 , you just won't be able to use your lame Moab excuse next year :D

Have fun at Moab and send me a post card from there !

Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
Howdy;
I've posted this inside the TornadoAlley clubhouse inside the tlca clubhouse...if that makes sense. You might take a look around inside the tlca clubhouse section, there are several chapters close to the event that might find this fun and interesting. I'm gonna try to be there;)

chef

tornadoalleycruiser

Erik TLCA #5303
SILVER Star
Website
CRUD.. What's the world comin to when chef's actually emails me and ask if I'm interested in going? HUH? Rob's only been pounding on me for a month! of course we'll do our best to be there.. Gotta see bout getting off that friday possibly.. Gotta show Woodro what his ol wheels and tires are up to these days!

I don't think there can be such a thing as too many Cruisers ... the more the better . I want to see how the new FJ Cruiser will stand up compared to a vintage one .

Howiebilt

Did I mention that there will be a raffle ? It's hard to find non- vehicle specific prizes but I think we have a few thanks to Des Moines OffRoad and Ramsey Winch as well as Tom and Debbie ( Rock Port Off Road Park ) and a few others .

Howiebilt

I am trying to make this trip happen but won't know till right before. My 40 is sad and neglected so this might be a great excuse to wheel it. Not to mention have a few cold ones with Woody.

woody

Staff member
Admin
does camping open up for Thurs night, or should I plan a truck stop on the way down?

Chef, you and the crew still headin out for this? right now, I'm doin my usual "solo" run...

Website
woody said:
does camping open up for Thurs night, or should I plan a truck stop on the way down?

Chef, you and the crew still headin out for this? right now, I'm doin my usual "solo" run...

I think Christiansen is out, I'm teetering: work schedule isn't set that fdar out right now:(

wicker

SILVER Star
Camping will be open
Me and Howie will be there wednesday nite late I hope

I'll have one on ice for you Woody

Goebeler is out.

Timing is everything.

woody

Staff member
Admin
slacker!! ;)

one other guy expressed interest last night, so I may not be solo...tentative takeoff for me is noonish on Thurs 27th, arrive mid-evening....

FJ Trail Team here, we are looking forward to meeting all of you esp. this Howie guy. We will have 3 FJ Cruisers on site and you will have the opportunity to drive them on the trails at Rockport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom