Howdy from AZ for a bit. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pics or it didn't happen Darin...

Haven't you gotten yourself one of them darn smart phones yet with a camera?

:flipoff2:

;)

Have a blast. I think about the desert SW every damn day.

Living the dream out there buddy. That part of AZ reminds me of one of Canyon Country in CA where I lived for 4 years right before moving to NC.

Careful you may not want to go back to Raeford ;)

Be safe and take it easy out there.

We are based out of Sierra Vista AZ, but till the monsoon season hits we can be in Cali, AZ, NM, Texas. After the monsoon season hits we can and will be anywhere in the USA and poss Canada. Just depends on this fire season.

As most people know but some might not, I am on a new Hotshot crew out here. The Aravaipa Hotshot crew. It is a big thing out here. I am the oldest but a keeping up with the youngsters. I am even older than the boss by almost 4 years.

I have been wheeling my tail off out here on post. I have a great wheeling spot 5 minutes from my barracks door. Granted, now I have bought some new tires as mine were getting torn up bad. I also managed to break my drivers side mirror and rear fender flare off. But that is part of wheeling. I have taken about 60 gig of video of wheeling and hiking this stuff. I have been up to 8,000 feet. Almost lost the cruiser yesterday but put it into a tree to save it. For the time being I will take it easy wheeling till I get my bumpers and winch on my truck. had I had a winch I could of been a lot better off yesterday, but it was one of those " I think can " moments. Needless to say it was a 50% incline and way too loose of soil. I made it about 500 feet up and the soil gave away and about sent me off the side. Side here means a lot different than out there. by at least a 1000 feet or so, so I will take a broken mirror and fender flare.

Someday I might figure out this photo crap so I can post them on here but most of the time I am just on my phone and not around a computer.

If anyone has a rear drivers side fender flare from a 95-97 I could use it. The one behind the rear door.

Living the dream out there buddy. That part of AZ reminds me of one of Canyon Country in CA where I lived for 4 years right before moving to NC.

Careful you may not want to go back to Raeford ;)

Be safe and take it easy out there.

You ae very correct. I need to find a way to move out here fulltime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom