How to turn off ALL lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep, I get that. Was just mentioning. When I hear night vision and bump together it makes me think of a gun. I’ve known a few hunters, and rangers and rangers are one of the most powerful enforcement agencies there is so was just throwing a warning.

Were you able to try the sequence I mentioned. It works for me…
I haven't yet, but IIRC when I have done that in the past, it leaves the corner markers on.

"I had no idea what that switch did officer... the previous owner must've been a coyote, or drug runner... I bought this car at auction, and my knee hits that unlabeled switch sometimes..." 😁
“Previous owner mustve put it in, thanks so much for letting me know!”

I was able to turn my drl off by first turning on the lights (I usually leave them on “on”) when the car is running and then turning off the lights. This left the drl off. Upon startup, it will go back to drl running. Literally cycling on off.

Shooting a gun out of a vehicle, otherwise known as a form poaching, is a majorly jail-able offense in most states, even on your own property. If this is your plan, another plan should be in store for your time away, like asking what trickle charger to buy…fwiw if that’s your plan.

if shooting varmits it’s probably a non issue. Hell, we shoot hogs out of helicopters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom