How to stiffin up ur ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm wanting to get less body sway I have a 97 lc with 6" lift on 35s I only have the rear sway bar po took off the front I'm thinking about charging my shocks with more nitro I believe they have reservoirs hoping to help it out but wondering how much it will help. Also any suggestions besides reinstalling a sway bar

Why so much lift for 35's?

Sway Bar with disconnects? I don't need my beast flopping on the highway especially with kids in the back but on the trail i want the flex. My $.02

Uh, well, anti-sway bars are designed to correct body sway.

The shocks and springs are also factors in the total spring rate of every corner. You could stiffen up your shocks if that's possible, and you could shove spacers in your springs, and make the ride really rough while slightly reducing body sway.

Sway bar with disconnects. fwiw Whiteline sells some giant sways for our trucks, but i don't think you need upgrade, just stock anti-sway.

Sounds good. That's how I bought it had 37 but went down to 35 when he bought new rubber. I'll look into reinstalling the front anti sway bar

I leave both sways on for the trail. My 37s just barely rub with 5" lift, so why disconnect them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom