How to seminar at 4WP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kling-on

Kool Arrow
Threads
Website
www.texas4x4.org
SAN ANTONIO #35

HOW TO SEMINAR

WINCH ETIQUETTE, ROLL OVER RECOVERY….. SNATCH BLOCK USAGE

SCHEDULED FOR 4-26 3PM – 5PM

were going to do a how to seminar on winch use anyone who would like to come should come on by

Winches.... stay out of the line of fire. Use double the load rating equipment.... don't throw chains around trees..... :D

Hooks are for fish, use a shackle......

Thanks for the heads up! Yes, I'll come by and check it out.

SAN ANTONIO #35

HOW TO SEMINAR

WINCH ETIQUETTE, ROLL OVER RECOVERY….. SNATCH BLOCK USAGE

SCHEDULED FOR 4-26 3PM – 5PM

were going to do a how to seminar on winch use anyone who would like to come should come on by

I will send a note about it out to the membership. Unfortunately I will miss it due to the Matagorda Beach run that weekend.

Kelly

I hope ya'll get to come out ...also think about what you would like us to do one on, we will be doing these once a month from here on out

I forgot about the Matagorda trip. Plus I have a graduation that weekend. Most will probably miss this one but please let us know about future events. I think these are a good idea for the 4x4 community in San Antonio. I'll try to stop by in the next few weeks and maybe we can chat about some future dates and topics.

anyone think they will make it ???

Joel,
I've got previous commitments for that weekend. Any chance of something similar up towards Austin?

Joel,
I've got previous commitments for that weekend. Any chance of something similar up towards Austin?

the Austin store is doing one today

the Austin store is doing one today

Missed it! :frown: I was in Leander all day.

I need something more in the mid' to later May time frame. I'm already committed for the next three weekends.

I sent a note out to the group, however I have not heard back from anyone going yet. I will be up at the Houston beach run for the weekend.

Kelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom