How to piss off a trucker !

On my recent trip to my parents place and back, I made a point of stopping to snap shorts along the way. Well on one of these stops my desire to get my 80 in the frame with a lovely small waterfalls in the background nearly cost me the rig altogether. Take a look at the pics...and note the shadows carefully. He warned me with a long blast of his airhorn as he blew by at mach-1. I gotta say I'm surprised I still have flares and a mirror... :eek:

Don't think I'll be so careless in my haste next time ..

TY

T Y L E R said:
...I made a point of stopping to snap shorts along the way.
TY
WTH is snapping shorts?
Some kinda crazy canuck pastime you boyz do to each other during those long cabin fever winters? ;)

Yeah, that looked pretty close! If you were in the cruiser, you might've gotten youself sucked out the window.

beaufort-fj60 said:
the sun might of been reflecting off Tyler's shaved head, blinding the trucker
Or he thought he TYLER some new form of wild animal about to run out in the road to become roadkill in short order :D :flipoff2: :D

BMAN

Arya Ebrahimi said:
WTF was he doing on that side of the road?
I'd venture to guess that he was trying to avoid Tyler's truck while driving where he belonged.

He's passing from right to left in the frame. Notice the landing gear under the FRONT of the trailer.

BMAN said:
I'd venture to guess that he was trying to avoid Tyler's truck while driving where he belonged.

He's passing from right to left in the frame. Notice the landing gear under the FRONT of the trailer.

:doh: I'm an idiot...

Yeah, I was running behind getting home on my last leg. Spent 2 fruitless hrs in Wawa Ontario trying to troubleshoot my old laptops power supply. This photo in no way does the beauty of that rocky falls justice. It is one of the premier little spots along the journey. I did a U turn and went back to it for a shot. Drove up to that abuttment to within 1/2 inch ... and still just barely made it within the white line.

The trucker was coming from right to left as stated and honked to express his dissatisfaction in my dumbass parking on that bridge, and also to alert me so I didn't sprint back into his path...because I still had the camera to my face to make the shot, as evidenced by his blurry presence in my viewfinder!

TY - Poser extrordinaire

BMAN

I don't know what's worse, taking pictures of your junk in your driveway, or taking pictures of your junk on the road next to an obstacle that you will never traverse.

Top Bottom