How to manage an RV trailer with 4x4Labs rear bumper with tire and gas can add-ons? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The add-ons destroy the trailer hitch and propane tanks. An extension to the bumper hitch is an option though now the physics change re tongue weight. Adding a weight stabilizing system may not be an option if the bumper hitch needs to be elongated to add clearance.

Do you currently have one of these bumpers on the vehicle? I have a 4x4 Labs bumper and no clearance issues when towing my boat.

When I have towed trailers with shorter tongues I just move the tire inside the vehicle or put it in the trailer, which may happen a few times a year and isn't an issue. The gas can attachment on the swing arms unbolts as well.

I hear you! Trouble with me I am preparing for a 10K mile trek. Things need to have their place and play nice.

I hear you! Trouble with me I am preparing for a 10K mile trek. Things need to have their place and play nice.
You will need a longer tongue then, or just keep things stock as that is the best towing setup. Can put fuel on the camper in tow for use in your tow vehicle.

My boat hooks up fine with spare and triple can mount. I have to use a folding jack offset to side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom