HOW TO: Installing a GPS Tracker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wife's nail polish remover will take that GPS tracker logo off and avoid all that extra work with the case. Most thieves won't even bother noticing it. Glad you posted this. Really good info. Ordered mine after reading this post.

Subscribed

Looks great, subscribed
Haven't followed the whole gps stuff in years. I used to use a handheld Magellan and download all my track logs etc onto Magellan mapquest. Does this have all the software to keep a track log , store waypoints etc?

Wife's nail polish remover will take that GPS tracker logo off and avoid all that extra work with the case. Most thieves won't even bother noticing it.

Oh I know. It wasn't the real reason I put it in the case. I just wanted waterproofyness. :p

Looks great, subscribed
Haven't followed the whole gps stuff in years. I used to use a handheld Magellan and download all my track logs etc onto Magellan mapquest. Does this have all the software to keep a track log , store waypoints etc?

I'm about to find out.

Not telling but that's not the best place for GPS functionality.

You don't have to tell, but my thinking was that it could be hidden under the truck, possibly blending the antenna in with the diff breather line. Then it might not look that weird if it disappears into a snorkel. Thoughts?

You don't have to tell, but my thinking was that it could be hidden under the truck, possibly blending the antenna in with the diff breather line. Then it might not look that weird if it disappears into a snorkel. Thoughts?

If someone were so inclined that might be a good idea *wink*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom