How to ID an import? UPDATE.. I’ve been scammed!!! 😂 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll do it! What day works for you? Just in case…
Anytime. I'm retired.

If I'm not bird hunting, that is.

Doesn't matter, I'd love to show up!

@EStein there's a nice one over this way if you're hunting for one.

20191205_170009.jpg
20191205_170017.jpg

That is a nice one and I’m definitely hunting but that’s way too nice! Couldn’t read the sign. What’s the price? Is there an ad out somewhere?

That is a nice one and I’m definitely hunting but that’s way too nice! Couldn’t read the sign. What’s the price? Is there an ad out somewhere?

I'll PM you

He said it sold... I guess I started asking too many questions.
Happy to see everyone escaped unscathed. Well maybe not one guy!

I have seen a lot of scams on FB marketplace, their FB pages look legit. When looking for prices of a Kubota Tractor I scanned marketplace over many areas over the country and found the same great deal same description, same pictures, different sellers in different areas with all legit FB looking pages that said they joined FB many years ago. There is no safe place to shop, you have to watch out everywhere.

I have seen a lot of scams on FB marketplace, their FB pages look legit. When looking for prices of a Kubota Tractor I scanned marketplace over many areas over the country and found the same great deal same description, same pictures, different sellers in different areas with all legit FB looking pages that said they joined FB many years ago. There is no safe place to shop, you have to watch out everywhere.
Unfortunate but true. I went after another one on Facebook marketplace last week and got a couple weird responses… Possibly too good to be true price on a 1980. Craigslist is maybe just a step up but lots of danger on there as well. Really unfortunate..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom