How to get in on a club trail ride? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyOshow22

KK0TEQ
Threads
Hey guys,

Just rolled into Bozeman last night. I was looking at the calendar and saw a club trail ride scheduled for next weekend and would like to join you guys for that, but one of the members here said trail rides are mostly club members only. I plan on becoming a member but seeing as I got here last night and the next club meeting isn't until September 12th so I'm not sure how I'd do that. Some one school me on how things are done around here with your club!

Thanks for the info everyone

-Johnny

Hey Johnny! @JohnnyOshow22

We will post up this week what the meeting plans are for next week's ride. You can tag along, no problem. Are you a TLCA member? If so, great. You can pay dues next weekend and you are in. If you are not a TLCA member yet, get signed up, pay dues with us next week and you are in. You don't have to wait to the next club meeting to join.

We look forward to meeting you!
Stephen

Hey Johnny! @JohnnyOshow22

We will post up this week what the meeting plans are for next week's ride. You can tag along, no problem. Are you a TLCA member? If so, great. You can pay dues next weekend and you are in. If you are not a TLCA member yet, get signed up, pay dues with us next week and you are in. You don't have to wait to the next club meeting to join.

We look forward to meeting you!
Stephen
Thanks for the info Stephen. I am a TLCA member and will be part of 2 TLCA clubs once I join you guys! Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Hey Johnny! Welcome to Bozeman! We'll have to hook up some time!

- Jerimiah
Thanks we'll have to grab a beer or something at some point! Definitely looking to get out this weekend before hitting the books on Monday. A few things for my CB should show up on Thursday so I can get that working again. Other than the CB I looked at your guy's list of requirements and I meet all of them

Hey Johnny! Welcome to Bozeman! We'll have to hook up some time!

- Jerimiah

Hey there, just moved from Bozeman to Harlo. Still have friends that see through out the year. I do not know how all this works, so any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hey there, just moved from Bozeman to Harlo. Still have friends that see through out the year. I do not know how all this works, so any information would be appreciated. Thank you.
Go to 406cruisers.com for info and calender. This is for the local TLCA chapter. We would love to get you out there with us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom