How to bypass?? interrupt circuit for the immobilizer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I need help!

I got new carpet for my 1996 Lexus LX 450 and remove the seats remove the carpet cleaned everything really good and unplugged the little alarm immobilizer box under the driver seat to uninstall and reinstall the carpet.

Got everything put back together and now the car won’t start and I believe that little box is the interrupt for the starter or the immobilizer I think it’s called.

how do I reset this??? Or even bypass???

Help

I should also add that I have an original key but no fobs.

Pull it out, follow the wires and remove them takes about 30 minutes, plenty of threads on how to remove factory alarm

2293F379-C1FB-4FD2-B470-CBF694F65B27.jpeg

92F308D7-45A5-4C73-9386-C29B14C04A58.jpeg

4DB4F6E5-6CBE-4F0B-BF74-07ADA18710E2.jpeg

^^^ What he said.

Dump the alarm, it causes lots of issues.

Start at the black box, trace the wires back and unplug / replug wire harnesses as you find them. When you're done, you will be happy!

You may also be able to place the key in the driver's door and cycle it TWICE, quickly to the unlock position and it may reset the alarm.

Try that before you tear everything out, but eventually get rid of it.

There are three plugs on my alarm box under the seat. I will pull the seat and take a picture in the morning. Tried the key cycling and no good...

Read this entire thread, but here's what a removed one looks like.

You can search RS3000 to see the list of issues.

Thank you everyone!!!!! So I removed the entire system and the cruiser starts again!!!!! So happy!!!!

I think this a problem with my start/no start sometimes. . But I have an aftermarket alarm. I wonder if I removed the stock alarm system, would it mess with my aftermarket alarm?

I think this a problem with my start/no start sometimes. . But I have an aftermarket alarm. I wonder if I removed the stock alarm system, would it mess with my aftermarket alarm?
Depends on how they wired it in. They may have spliced into some of the wires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom