How to become a Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, you've heard all those nasty rumours about us being animal killers and want to become a member. Oh please oh please oh please, what do I need to do? we know you're asking yourself. Well, first of all in order to qualify for membership you must let us know you're interested so email pctswampdonkeys@gmail.com to get your application for membership rolling....

Last edited:
Only if my cousin can...

gb

How bout

if he is hot he can join anytime.... especially if he's hot (ie; got a ponch, drinks a lot of beer, curses every other word and spits regularly). :)

YA,
I'm really not hot, don't have a ponch, can't keep up to the old trailer park boys in the beer drinking department, and don't really know any swear words! :D
One day I'll live in the old Fort St. John Trailer Park though! :D

Chetwynd is where it's at.... Moberly is too small to even have one :frown: so looks like I'm outta luck.

Hey Rob where is candle creek? Is it by clearwater?
The more the better! :cheers:
Any Individual TLCA member needing a club feel free to join up we are not all fascinated by road kill like one of our members is( no names ;p ).
Cheers,
Deny

Deny yes it is.But i should warn you that i have "A littlle bit of a wagon fetish going on''I have heard.Roadkill?like for supper or tossing around like frisbee. Rob

Wagons are cool, my brother has the same addiction, and I do some times wish my BJ42 had some more room, and heck even just to be able to sleep in would be a dream, I guess one day I'll have to upgrade to a troopie. I'll let ratpuke expand on the roadkill stuff, I don't really understand it. :D
Cheers,
Deny

Deny said:
I'll let ratpuke expand on the roadkill stuff, I don't really understand it. :D
Cheers,
Deny

Roadkill is my bag, baby.

:grinpimp:

Deny said:
Who cares about member, how do you become prezident!

Don't you mean "Prime Mooster?"

Yeah, Prime mooster!.
And what is up with that bubble car?

See the TLCA dash plaque thread

Membership #

So, I'm doing up the membership info for Jacki (TLCA Administrator) and thought I should let you know we're up to 9 members. Not too shabby considering we've been around less than 2 months :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom