how tall is your 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stock gears....NEED 5.29s...but it's not TOO terrible. No rubbing in the front, a little in the back but a quick slap with a hammer fixed it. Next tire will either be a 38x13 TSL, 39.5 TSL, or 42 TSL. I like the boggers, but I don't need that mud traction quite so much, TSL suits my trail riding a little more than a Bogger.

Last edited:
84" even - stock everything except the porthole rack onto of my ladder rack cross members.

Well, assuming that the sign on the parking garage last night was accurate ...

Mine must be sub 6' w/ the stock roof rack , and all stock suspension components & tires.

I was worried, too - I had to stop, get out, and eyeball before proceeding veeeeeeeeeeerrry slowly under the sign.

After we cleard that , so problem. :D

So, 6 x 12 = 72" - ?

flem0061 - is your roof rack 12" tall, or is my cruiser low ? :confused:

Britt

I'm 6'7" and La Cabra is taller than me. I'm running 315/75/16R with Slee's 4" lift.
Having said that, without the roof rack, the truck fits into my standard Californian garage.
A while back, I successfully parked a rig with a Slee 6" lift. It had 285/75/16 tires. But there was enough room left for the bigger tires.
I'd go and measure my rig, but it's a bit far from me at the moment.

Regards

Alvaro

Stock and 265's (31.8~) is talller than a wrangler with 2" and 33" tires. Taller than all the XJ,ZJ,WJs I have parked next to some even had lifts. 35" with no lift on a 80 is like 33" on those stock. Taller than a Disco or real rover stock too.

She is big, wide yet smaller than a suburban or exped... Not a POS either a great combination

84" tall 2.5" OME suspension, 285/75-16" geolanders and half ARB Roof rack!

I'm at 84" with OME J's, 20mm of trim packers all around and 36" bias TSL's. Thats with no roof rack at all. I am thinking about pulling the trim packers through...the truck is just too tall.

i stand 7'9". 2.5in ome lift, 315s and a 8" tall safari style rack. i also mount a 4' cb antena when i go out wheeling.:cheers:

flem0061 - is your roof rack 12" tall, or is my cruiser low ? :confused:

Britt

The rack is 6 inches tall and it sits on top of the ladder rack that has the top of the cross members at 7.25 inches above the gutter. I'd like to figure a lower profile mount for it but when low on cash and someone lends you a roof rack, what are you gonna do? Go to Menards and pick up a 600 lb ladder rack for $90.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom