How rare is the Amazon Green color? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sure ... by model year:

2016 Not a single one - none.
2017 Not a single one - none.

:p

But seriously, I do not know the historic LC200/LX570 Amazon Green production numbers, but they are rare.

Fat Amy definitely doesn't have too many sisters on Mud.

Mucho rare. I had a standing alert set online for them and hardly ever got notified.

I dunno if it is the rarest; I'd love to see production numbers. I think I see even less of the metallic light blue (can't remember the official name), but I find that color very unattractive.

Wow, that's a lot more money than I expected. Hell, that's what I paid for mine almost 3 years ago with the same mileage. Glad to see Fat Amy is holding her value well!

I actually think the 200's will be the next Grand Wagoneers of their time. Big V8. Room for 8. Tow anything. That's why I decided to buy this one. 2011 has the lowest production numbers of any of the recent land cruisers. She will be my family, take clients out, tow my boat, and long trip daily driver. My goal is to get 500k in it over time. Bought it as a one owner out of the Hamptons.

Here are a few shots of the new to me Amazon Green - I prefer the grey over the tan leather. This one doesn't have a single dent, ding, or scratch on it. It's pristine. It was so clean they kept it in the dealer showroom.

D011CAEA-7FD3-4774-98ED-A32342C602D0.JPG

D8D5FEC2-46C0-48DC-A7DF-44421C098670.JPG

259BC260-6A9A-4E9F-A5E9-7C8E11C8E26C.JPG

D50A6D9C-5D52-4525-8B4C-6E6BF1DB48D0.JPG

Beautiful!!

You captured the unicorn! Congrats!

Now go git it dirty! :)

Very nice. I love that color.

It being in NY for 6 years, any rust?

This one doesn't have a single dent, ding, or scratch on it.

Well I'm sure once you get done taking this crowd's advice - we'll fix that problem right away!

Congrats on the purchase!

Here are a few shots of the new to me Amazon Green - I prefer the grey over the tan leather

When I had a black interior, I preferred tan to hide the brown dog hair and white salt/snow boot slush.

Now that I have a tan interior I prefer black to hide the mud and other dark crap that my kids track into the vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom