how much you guys think it is worth? my 95 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.februarydesign.com
Thinking about selling my 95 LC80. It has ome front med and rear heavy.Arb winch bumper,slee slider, safari snorkel, slee stanless brake line, slee transfer case skid plate. truck is in excellent running condition, interior pretty good as well,has factory lockers, blue in and out with leather. Birfield has been serviced less than 3k miles with all new bearings seals,husky liner all over. Thinking about getting a LC100.

ohh, forgot about the mileage. It has 133k miles now.

Not to beat on you, but it's really a silly question. It's worth whatever you can get for it. You will get guesses from $4K to $14K, mine would be $8K. Ultimately you won't get any useful information here, your best bet would be the Auto Trader and local ads to get an idea of what they're selling for in your area. Add a premium for equipment if you like, but in my experience equipment helps sell a vehicle, it doesn't really add to the price over the high end of what they're going for. Put it in high if you think it's worth more than average, and see what happens- you might get lucky and someone who appreciates what you've done will buy it.

-Spike

Unless you are selling the rig as-is it to a wheeler, you may be better off returning the rig to stock form and selling off the wheeling accessories separately. Check autotrader price averages for your region and ebay to get an idea of what you should ask.

It's worth exactly the same amount as a Ford f-150 super crew. When do you want to make the swap?

:grinpimp:

Thanks guys!! Appreciate the info. I would be happy if I can get around 10-11k for it. I would probably sell the truck as is instead of returning it to stock form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom