How much were you able to sell your stock Dunlops for? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just curious because there may be a significant gap between asking prices and transaction prices.

Mine are like new, just 150 miles on them.

I just had the tire store recycle them. That aren’t worth the time to sell. In fact I still have a never used spare 2019 wheel with never used tire for free if someone wants it. Just gotta come to Knox to get it

I just had the tire store recycle them. That aren’t worth the time to sell. In fact I still have a never used spare 2019 wheel with never used tire for free if someone wants it. Just gotta come to Knox to get it
This seems to be the answer. My new to me ‘19 still has the stock tires. They gotta go ASAP.

You can probably get $150-250 on them as a set on something like craigslist. People are always in need of a good deal on tires especially almost new, enthusiast tires or not.

I sold mine for $200. Looked up othet cars that take the same stock size and used keywords on craiglist. Sold pretty fast. This was a few years ago.

I sold a set of 15 mile takeoffs for $200.

Bought my ‘20 used with 8000 miles on the Dunlops. Looks like i got pretty lucky - sold them for $450 on Craigslist. If you have the space to store them, its at least worth a shot to try get something. Took me about 4 months, and i will say that there is an unusually large number of 200s in my area so ymmv.

4 years ago my new take-offs sat on CL for a month before a guy who wanted them for a pickup truck he was selling gave me $150. The tire shop where I bought my new Defenders didn’t want the Dunlops even though they sell used tires too. The guy said he didn’t have room to store the odd size, assuming a long wait for a buyer.

I sold mine via Craigslist for $425 a couple weeks ago. They only had 100 miles on ‘em. The buyer needed to replace his Tundra tires.

I bought a set off a HE for $200 for the set. That was a good deal, but I wouldn't have paid much more. Discount tire will have sales on tires I really WANT for $600-800, so I'm not going to pay close to that for take off highway tires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom