How much Tundra suspension stuff fits a 200? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know the front end parts look close. Are there any parts I want to be watching for ? Thanks

UCA, LCA, tie rods, axles, coilovers.
Just to be clear, to use the UCA, LCA, Tie rods, and (CV) axles, you have to do all or none. If you search, these parts will all work together to provide a ~1.5" wider stance on each side. You can't just put on some Tundra control arms because you found a good deal on them and have it work.

None of the Rear suspension is similar.

Just to be clear, to use the UCA, LCA, Tie rods, and (CV) axles, you have to do all or none. If you search, these parts will all work together to provide a ~1.5" wider stance on each side. You can't just put on some Tundra control arms because you found a good deal on them and have it work.

Correct. I was too lazy to answer in depth.

Thanks guys.

Just to be clear, why is this mod even done? Can you run bigger wider tires or?

Just to be clear, why is this mod even done? Can you run bigger wider tires or?
Longer travel with Toyota parts, better clearance in some spots for larger/wider tires, and a wider stance without changing the load on the wheel bearings like spacers or lower offset wheels do to name a few benefits.

Anybody know if rear King shocks from tundra will fit directly to 200 series as bolt on? I picked up a set for a sweet price and was wondering if I can put it on my 200 series since I already bought a full set of bilstein 6112+5160 for my tundra. I know from several post that the rear is a complicated issue.

What about drivetrain stuff. Are the diffs LC only ? Does any interior stuff swap from other Toyotas?

Front diff is interchangeable between cruiser/tundra/sequoia.

Tundra/sequoia come with 3.90, 4.10, and 4.30 gears.

The rear is interchangeable with 98-99 cruisers. (Available with 4.30 gears)

The coilovers are the same except for the bushing that goes through the lower shock mount. I will include the landcruiser bushing. Check out my write up on swapping to tundra suspension. The parts are very similar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom