How much spam do you get?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by mabrodis, Jul 13, 2005.

1. mabrodis

mabrodis

I get probably 200 spam e-mails a day, most are filtered by Yahoo into the Bulk folder, I do get some creative ones into the Inbox with subjects like 'Pictures' and 'Thanks for last night', etc...almost all are online pharmacies and such, but what I don't understand is would ANYONE buy from a online source that spammed you and had a website of like: http://www.sawxo.haymoshod.com/ ???

(I just got that e-mail, but does *anyone* *ever* buy from these places) :confused:

Oh well, costs them nothing to send out all the e-mails I guess...

That is all..

2. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    LOTS

work spam is filtered pretty good

Yahoo is very very little, since that addy is never used, however I read my ih8mud.com account thru Yahoo and their stupid filter setup doesn't cover external pop mail....

very irritating....course, the "view unread" "check all" catch the 1-2 decent ones "delete" feature works great....

generally, a 3 day weekend generates 700 emails.

no wonder I'm online all the damn time....

3. Jman

Jman

I just got one today with the subject line "Pleasure your women - size does matter!"

spam spam spam spam, spammitty spam, oh spammitty spam!

4. Tapage

Tapage Club 4X4 Panamá SILVER Star

With Firefox I'm pretty sure that a lots in my server, but not in my inbox, but a lots of CPU filtering all messages .. :)

5. Metal Spice

Metal Spice

We now have an awesome spam filter at work, problem is, it's blocking Yahoo address & anything that has any kind of advertsiedment or link in it so I miss some stuff. Of course, now the spammers have figured out how to get past it & I'm starting to get about 6 spam emails per week. Yeah, I know that's nothing, but I used to get 50 a day & it just annoys me that these cretins find ways to get around my filter & tell me how I can increase the size of my penis (a pretty amazing thing since i'm a chick) & where I can go to view hot yung sluts.

6. macneill

macneill Rollin’ on 33s

At my work's e-mail, a lot.

On my .mac account, almost none.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.