1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How much spam do you get?

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by mabrodis, Jul 13, 2005.

1. mabrodis

mabrodis

I get probably 200 spam e-mails a day, most are filtered by Yahoo into the Bulk folder, I do get some creative ones into the Inbox with subjects like 'Pictures' and 'Thanks for last night', etc...almost all are online pharmacies and such, but what I don't understand is would ANYONE buy from a online source that spammed you and had a website of like: http://www.sawxo.haymoshod.com/ ???

(I just got that e-mail, but does *anyone* *ever* buy from these places) :confused:

Oh well, costs them nothing to send out all the e-mails I guess...

That is all..

2. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    LOTS

work spam is filtered pretty good

Yahoo is very very little, since that addy is never used, however I read my ih8mud.com account thru Yahoo and their stupid filter setup doesn't cover external pop mail....

very irritating....course, the "view unread" "check all" catch the 1-2 decent ones "delete" feature works great....

generally, a 3 day weekend generates 700 emails.

no wonder I'm online all the damn time....

3. Jman

Jman

I just got one today with the subject line "Pleasure your women - size does matter!"

spam spam spam spam, spammitty spam, oh spammitty spam!

4. Tapage

Tapage Club 4X4 Panamá SILVER Star

With Firefox I'm pretty sure that a lots in my server, but not in my inbox, but a lots of CPU filtering all messages .. :)

5. Metal Spice

Metal Spice

We now have an awesome spam filter at work, problem is, it's blocking Yahoo address & anything that has any kind of advertsiedment or link in it so I miss some stuff. Of course, now the spammers have figured out how to get past it & I'm starting to get about 6 spam emails per week. Yeah, I know that's nothing, but I used to get 50 a day & it just annoys me that these cretins find ways to get around my filter & tell me how I can increase the size of my penis (a pretty amazing thing since i'm a chick) & where I can go to view hot yung sluts.

6. macneill

macneill Rollin’ on 33s

At my work's e-mail, a lot.

On my .mac account, almost none.