How much longer is a 13BT over a ..... ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know how much longer & bigger a 13BT is over a 2LT ? I will be building a 13BT aswell as a H55J Box & t/case to swap into a 89' LJ71 in place of the stock crappy little 2LT & driveline . Just wonder what i will have to do to fit it in & where the gearbox lever will come up thru the floor compared to original position ?anyone doen similar , any photos, etc ? I like how the LJ71 is short little bugger and the coil springs all round .

I know i have to get the driveshafts re-done at a driveshaft shop & new engine mounts , exhaust ,etc

yeh thinkn the hieght thing aswell , might do a 2" body lift just in case , which will give me more tyre clearance too . will have to trace a pair of B series engine mounts from a wrecker , the transfer case off the bigger gearbox to suit , is the same as mine so the t/case support bar should work , will just have to move it to suit the coversion . Have sourced a 14BT crank and flywheel to give the 13BT more stroke, wondering if i can use the stock 13BT rods , gettn custom pistons anyway .

whats the best way to do a body lift? have seen a few done & they did'nt look too good , they have sections of tubular steel or plasctic cut and put on top of the body mounts. there has to be a better way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom