How much is it worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy-

I will have a complete 4 speed and split transfercase coming available soon. I was wondering what a fair price would be for this set up? It would include ALL shifters, and linkages, and electronic switches.

Are they worth more or seperated? All profits will go to support my cruiser addiction :eek:

They were pulled from a good cruiser that was consumed with rust, they have close to 120,000 miles on them.

Thanks for your help-

Drew <><
PS Again, they are not for sale... yet.

Quite a few owners are converting from the 4 speed to the H55F, so the trannies don't bring that much. Someone might want the whole deal with the Tcase. Probably worth a couple hundred?

Mike S

Thanks for the reply. That gives me a ballpark to start out in.

Drew <><

Call a wrecking yard and see what they want for them. The 4spd is probably a slow mover unless somebody loses the tranny out of their DD, I would say anywhere from $200- I don't wanna mess with it, up to $500- Have you seen what the wreckers want for these babies!

I have been hangin on to the same thing too. I've actually been told around $300 for the Trans and $500 for the Tcase from a couple of used parts places. But I wouldn't expect anyone to actually pay that. I put mine up on Ebay and got an offer for $125. Not worth it to me to get rid of it for that only that much. Good luck.

Saw one ebayed with no reserve that went for $25. Ouch. Good luck.

[quote author=Safado link=board=5;threadid=8089;start=msg72887#msg72887 date=1070908602]
Saw one ebayed with no reserve that went for $25. Ouch. Good luck.
[/quote]

Shoot- I could sell it as a boat anchor for more than 25 bucks! That is a pretty good deal for some chump!

Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate it.

Drew <>< :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom