How much for a brand new Landcruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys How much should I be able to get a new land cruiser for vs sticker price?

Porkchop said:
Hey guys How much should I be able to get a new land cruiser for vs sticker price?

I have heard of folks getting 5-6k off of sticker....you interested in an 04?

Looked at a '05 yesterday, demo 2.5k mi. Sticker $61.5k asking $51.5k. Austin Tx.

www.carmax.com

i use them as a worse-case price for the brands they sell new. toyota happens to be one of them. the dealer has six in stock. they're all $6K off msrp for MY06's.

I would think a couple thous over invoice should be easy to get

In San Diego, the LC dealers were holding the line at $2-3K under MSRP. The LX dealers came down $13K.

I'm feeling a bit over dressed, but I got an LX for $5-6K under a fully loaded LC.

tech_dog said:
In San Diego, the LC dealers were holding the line at $2-3K under MSRP. The LX dealers came down $13K.

I'm feeling a bit over dressed, but I got an LX for $5-6K under a fully loaded LC.

So what did you pay for your LX - MSRP versus what you paid not including taxes since taxes are different from one location to another.

Thanks

Local dealer only had one in stock. It was on the showroom floor with a sign on it that said "$10k off MSRP."

kcdude said:
I just purchased an 06 for under invoice (~$10k off) as calculated by Edmunds...total price (not counting sales tax and tax/DMV registration fees) was $57k loaded w/ rear DVD, including TDA, 7yr75k Platinum Toy Warranty, everything but no convenience package BS (fake wood grain trim)....by my calculations that is about $1600 under invoice. Hope that helps.

BTW, Look in the Midwest...buy here and drive it home!

I paid $57k as well for an 06 in Virginia. I think it has every option available: Nav/Rear DVD/AHC/marble trim/rear spoiler/side air bags.

SWUtah said:
So what did you pay for your LX - MSRP versus what you paid not including taxes since taxes are different from one location to another.

Thanks

I paid $58,390, with lexuslink, XM radio, night vision, but no rear DVD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom