How much do the dealers pay for the LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you think there is more room to bargin at a Lexus dealer? Since there is a 03 CPO with 5K more miles, and they want $38K. I wonder what happen if I walk in with a check of $32K, and tell them: Take it or leave it.:D

I ran a Carfax on the LX, it has been sitting there since Dec 06

decide what your price is for that particular vehicle. if they can do it, buy it. if not, don't.

if you get it for what you think is the right price, who cares about anything else. i walked out of 5 dealerships buying my truck. they throw 6 people at you telling stories and what not, but just ask if they can do it. YES OR NO? i had other stuff to do......

good luck. being emotionally detached after you set your mental price will save you big.

jp

All advise is worth about what you pay for it. Here is another worthless suggestion. If you are happy with the vehicle and the price then you got a good deal.

When it all boils down, these guys are on the money. After searching for a while, you will know what deals are competitive and what deals are a farse. You will also know a fair ratio of year:mileage:condition:price to look for. And then one will catch your eye and you will feel most comfortable with that purchase. Who cares who profits and how much, as long as you are satisfied that you paid a fair price for whatever you received?

Take your time and search carefully. You will succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom