How Many Survivors? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Threads
I tried to start a count, first by plowing through my pictures. Put a name on the ones I know.

S=Soft Top
H= Hard Top

Runners / Whole

Archie 1S
Armando B. 1S
Bob M. 1S
Brian 1S
Eric M. 1H
Frank M. 1S
Guy M. 1S
James A. 1S
Jim C. 3S
Joel P. 1S
John P. 4S
Jose L. 1H
Local to John H. 1S
Mark L. 1H
Marv S. 2S
Mike F. 1S
Peter B. 1H
Phil D. 6S 1H
Rob M. 1H
Simon C. 1H
Steve K. 1H
Steve B. 1H
Toyota Dealer 1S
Toyota Long Beach 1S
Vickie 1H

Ebay O.D. 3/02 1S
Ebay Slate Grey 10/01 1S
Ebay Orange - Ft. Meyers 1S
Ebay Orange 3/05 1S
Car Trader Maroon 1H
PBB Red 1S
Ft. Collins Boneyard 1S
Car Trader Camo - Naches 1H
Texas Driver 4/05 - 1S

Total 46

Tubs / Shells

Mark A. 1S
Nick J. 1S 1H
TLC 1S
Gene D. 1S

Total 5

Next up is plowing through all my old mail and notes :crybaby: ......... because there are good number more. :bounce:

If you know of some, or have a correction, PM me. Please don't shout out names here as I'd like to respect some privacy. Most of these 25's I have e-mail adresses and pictures for. I've invited them to visit us here when the forum started....... I would rather not get anyone upset....... and prefer to let them introduce themselves if they visit. :doh:

Steve B. has posted here.

cruiserman said:
Steve B. has posted here.

Fixed - Don't tell the troublemaker I made a typo. ;)

Hey, by the way . . . I haven't figured out how to link another thread yet. But check out what Honk said in the 40/55 Tech thread under "The 1 year point of refurbing" (post #7).

Cruiser_Nerd said:
I tried to start a count, first by plowing through my pictures.

Car Trader Maroon 1H

Where was that one located? It wasn't a previous listing of mine, was it?

Ah-ha!! I must've put the fear of the vicious coveted bezel-less society into Honk. He went back and changed his original comment.

(We don't need no stinkin' square wheel wells either!! :D )

:D That's pretty good troublemaking.....keep em on their toes........bezel boys. :flipoff2:

I know one more, if it is not already in this list. It was when I was looking for Fj25 to buy about two months ago. I found one FJ25 HT in long beach area, I didn't bother to go there and see that personally, since I was only interested in soft top model. but I did see some pics of that, its in white colour and mostly original, except the wheels. I forgot the name of the owner, but he is an air force guy, based in TX or AZ. he did write me an email. I will try to find that (If it is still there in mail box) and let you know guys. he was selling it for $4000.00 firm.

Archie, it it's the one that was for sale for a long while on Specter's classifieds, yes he's in the list.

Maybe keep a separate count of 25s known to be junked or surviving as a data tag/title only, I'll have a few of those...and I need to get rid of that :confused: next to my name...

Oh, that was you Phil?

I don't like much how the whole thing looks, maybe a real registry? Problem is I don't have the numbers.....anyone have a better idea? :confused:

there is a 60 FST fj25 in Gig Harbor

and a 59 FST in Tacoma

both run and drive

i have pics of one in NM. blue. ST, i think. still trying to track down the owner. ;)

here's a pic

Last edited:
hmm, funky seats, no air intake on drivers side, spare tire mounted on the wrong side. But it is a ST. hood hold down hooks match up so it must be a 40 hood that someone added the t-bird to? 40 bumper and signals on the fenders.

foxfab said:
hmm, funky seats, no air intake on drivers side, spare tire mounted on the wrong side. But it is a ST. hood hold down hooks match up so it must be a 40 hood that someone added the t-bird to? 40 bumper and signals on the fenders.

You are very observant, Mike. (Ever thought about getting into the inspection/investigation field?? ;) )

T-bird is upside down, non-stock wheels (implying a possible axle swap) and an added roll bar.

Wait a minute!! Do ya think that might be my old blue one?? :confused:

Nah . . . . . .
59 FJ25a1a.jpg

so what does that mean? i am extremely FJ25 illiterate...it's a FJ40 made to look like a 25? it's a mix n' match truck on a 25 frame? i'm curious now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom