How many of you would HATE it if the FJ Cruiser looked like an FJ40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dianna

SILVER Star
Threads
OK, I don't know about you guys but I would hate seeing an FJ40 everywhere i went! I like that my cruiser is unique and not too many people have a clue what it is! Just think about how excited you are whenever one appears in a movie or commercial. I've only seen one around here one time in the last year and I did a u-turn and chased the poor guy down until he stopped so I could talk to him! The only thing I wish Toyota would make would be steel tubs for our old cruisers so that we can keep them around forever!

i'd love it...i could have a new one. and for uniqueness..the only ones that find my 40 unique are other cruiserheads...most people think it's a jeep.

I'd love the chance to get a 40-styled vehicle new from Toyota. But, I'd be afraid, given the general public's ignorance of 40's, that Toyota would be accused of copying Jeep.

I would love it too, but agree with MoJ. Most everybody already thinks 40's are Jeeps.

I'd rather have a 70 series. HZJ7x, medium wheelbase, removable top....just a minute, I have to masturbate again....oooooooohhhhh, that's what I would buy. :D

I'd hate it if it looked just like a 40 - I already have one of those to play with. I want something no one else has - that's why I'll prolly buy a FJ Cruiser and start making it look like something no one else has.

Would you sell your "old" FJ40?

If you could buy a "new" FJ40, would you part with your "old" one? Just imagine if, instead of spending 30K or more on a new cruiser if you just put 1/3rd of that $$ into your "old" one!

Id love it if it looked like a 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom