How many Canadian BJ70's still around? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I sold my Silver one to a guy in town . I messaged him a couple years later and he told me it is just sitting in his garage and he doesn't even drive it... Such a waste.

Black one is in Kelowna. Original owner as well.

bj70.jpg

bj703.jpg

Anyone have a CDN BJ70 brochure on pdf?

Also curious how window rust issues are typically repaired on these. Thanks!

I know of 2 in Colorado.

I saw that. Gonna check it out for your fellow Mudders? You live in a nice part of the state.

I could if needed. the ad does say it is pretty rusty.

And if anybody wants me to check it out for them, I can't this week. My truck is torn down, which by the way is also a SWB 70 that is for sale!

;)

Cheers

I could if needed. the ad does say it is pretty rusty.

And if anybody wants me to check it out for them, I can't this week. My truck is torn down, which by the way is also a SWB 70 that is for sale!

;)

Cheers

I think the owner's name is Frank. He was selling an FJ55 a couple years back from the same location and backdrop. Seems like a good fellow who's not out to gouge anyone, FWIW.

I have a LHD BJ75 ex-mine truck. Wasn't part of the "sold in Canada" crew because it was purchased by a mine, but close enough.

20190218_124517.jpg

This 1985 BJ70 was recently purchased in Medicine Hat. It'll stay in Lethbridge until the weather warms up a bit, and then home to Vancouver area for new windshield, a rebuilt H55F instead of the H42 that someone thought to install (???), a turbo, a little sprucing up...

Two spots of rust, a little under the passenger foot well and another one in front of the battery. Frame, rockers, wheel wells are all mint, and it looks like the engine was recently rebuilt, to what degree is unknown.

I'm quite excited.

This 1985 BJ70 was recently purchased in Medicine Hat. It'll stay in Lethbridge until the weather warms up a bit, and then home to Vancouver area for new windshield, a rebuilt H55F instead of the H42 that someone thought to install (???), a turbo, a little sprucing up...

Two spots of rust, a little under the passenger foot well and another one in front of the battery. Frame, rockers, wheel wells are all mint, and it looks like the engine was recently rebuilt, to what degree is unknown.

I'm quite excited. View attachment 1913912
be sure to check the body mounts too.

Picked this 85 up a couple of weeks ago.
ARB ff/rr, 3B 5speed.
Starts up nicely 220000kms.
Garaged since 2011 and not driven, the old timer just tinkered.
Have the original roof racks.
Sudbury, Ontario

20190227_085634.jpg

Picked up this project yesterday. Rebuilding the 3b with a turbo . Needs a lot of work but clean besides the rockers and quarters, interior is nice. Have a mint lj70 tub to finish the resto. Like the dark brown but the blue grey is nice too.

20190530_131045.jpg

20190530_131058.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom