How low can you go on a BP-51 suspension? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not Eric, but I believe the 2721 will still five some lift over a stock Heritage Edition rear setup. The 2720 would definitely lower it.

Hey Eric, given the difference between the HE Spring and Base, would the OME 2721 Spring give the HE O" lift. Thanks in advance.
After is settled probably. I know it's spec'd at 0" but it's certainly 0.5-0.75 after install.

This is only one data point, so take it for whatever it is worth (I'm not in a 2020/2021 or HE) but I am running OME 2721 on my 2016, no 3rd row, cargo boxes moderately loaded mostly with recovery gear, LRA 12.5 gal (filled), I'm still at over 2" of lift over stock in the rear. I think the OME spring charts way underestimate the amount of lift this 2721 spring gives. I'm fine with it, since I've come to love the lifted rig (and my front coil-overs are adjusted to have just enough rake), but I wouldn't trust the 2721 to give minimal lift.

Just adding my perspective on this old thread.

Was about to purchase a 2018 LC today with new 305/65 KO2s on HE wheels and along with almost new BP-51 and I measured it at 82-83” from floor to OEM roof rack. My garage is just less than 83”.

Also the shark fin antenna looks to is be a half inch taller than the roof rack.

Hope it helps someone.

DF0056A8-8150-4247-AE95-53DFD5CAB7A4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom