HOW LONG WILL MY FZJ LAST? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Depends on how well you take take of your rig and how it's being driven. Figure rebuild the engine if not put in a new one hopefully around 300K

I have 300,000+ on my '94. Essentially, anything on my truck that didn't originally come with it is there because I upgraded it or damaged it/had to replace it. Nothing of importance has worn out. Haven't had to bore the engine, no head gasket probs.... all I can say is....

M1 baby..... M1. Everywhere you can put it. :cheers:

I've got almost 270 on my 93 and bought it at 220. It's a little tired, but keeps running. mytranny is the major issue right now, but it's not dead yet.

It sounds like about 300k
:cheers:

As long as you can take it.....or make it...

The running gear with minor/major maintenance will far outlast the wiring, hinges, power seat & window motors, upholstery, sunroof drains, stereos, glass, paint, etc. So if you can keep the house from falling down the furnace and framing could last forever. Most of us will be bored with the rig long before then..... I guess my point is you bought a freaking Toyota Landcruiser, if you aren't driving it in 30 years, then somebody else will be, quit worrying about and drive it!!!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom