How long were you in the military quiz (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I retired after 21 years, it guessed 20 years.

Some of the questions didn’t have a correct answer option for me, I just picked the closest one. I wasn’t expecting it to be accurate.

So far all guesses are twenty....

I got 20 as well. Although I only served four in the suck it felt like 20.

I think it’s stuck on 20...

It's broken.
Did 20+ in the Navy and it thinks I did 12.

I think it is broken. I did 12 years and 3 months and it said 4 years.

Larry in El Paso

I think personality types has a bigger affect on the outcome than years of service.

That is a load.
I was in the navy, of course it would say four years...that's what I signed up for...however...I got an early out so it was 3 years 9 months.
Would have been 3 years 8 months but I took an unauthorized 25 days vacation so it was tacked on sort of like snow days in school.
I was a BT and knew my job but tried to never show initiative so they was glad to be rid of me.
My long time friend on the other hand was a go getter. He made rate faster and was always volunteering for jobs.
Our shipping out dates were just a few days apart and he got the early out but then they extended him to train some new sailors on another ship and he wound up staying in almost four months past his normal hitch.
I used to make fun of lifers but truth be said most of you that stayed in are the back bone of our military.

So you don’t make your bed every day??

I didn't even make my rack everyday when I was in. I had a bottom rack that folded up. I never make my bed at home.

I served 4 and it guessed 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom