how little to run 36's? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just wondering, i've trimmed the guards right up, got about 3 inches of lift in the springs, and planning a 2 inch bodylift sprung under

the rear axle is moved back about 6 inches

do you think i could run 36's?

35's fit but arent ideal (test trial with a friends 35's) due to hitting the body on compression...

Back when I ran 36" tires, my rig was setup with the (oh so common) 4" Skyjacker springs, 1 3/4" bodylift, prolly some 5" or 6" rock-roller rear shackles & extended custom shackle reversal fronts. I rubbed on the front fender lip & the inside of the rear tub. I'd suggest getting some wheels with less backspacing, maybe (-+)2" or run spacers with longer wheel studs.

i ran 35's easily with 4" skyjackers, front shackle reversal and 1 1/2" shackle, rear 2 1/ 2" shackle, so i'd say 6 1/2 " to 7" of lift should be good

i'm trying to get away with 4 inches of lift, alot of cutting, some rubbing at full flex, and definately some "wider" backspaced wheels

that's what i can manage at the moment... my problem is that i got a screaming deal on 36 swampers.... hmm

I ran 35's with 2.5" lift that sagged back to stock. I rubbed, I did not care, It rocked and made other rigs look silly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom