How I'm sleepin in the 40, and some wheelin PICS! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

great video............deep water for sure.

Who's going to tow you out my a##!!!! that was awesome!

Ive gotta say...this is a SPLENDID IDEA and I THANK YOU for posting it up.
That opened up my PEA BRAIN to envision an variation of this only with the sleeping front to back of the rig.

Awesome job and again...thanks!

Cool stuff. Where exactly north of Toronto where you guys? Maybe the Ottawa crew could join you one of these days.

Cold, wet mud, and bears lickin' you're nose while you sleep! You sir, have my respect!:cheers:

Romey, you are by shear definition a MAN! Mind cueing us in on what your paint code is? It's pretty!

that vid is great. wheres the one of your buddies getting stuck?

That's crazy. Hitting the water when it's snowing. If that don't shrink the gonads , nothing will.

nobody got stuck on that one, crushers walked through with his tractor tires first, then i followed goin the other way, really thought i was toast and would have to freeze more and getting in the water to attach the tow rope, mind you my legs were already in the water once in...:)
well, i can only hope we can share more shots/vids during htis years spring run! it's often called a sh** show run! lol.
gettin stoked...!

btw, not sure what orange it is, was told its a factory orange, pumpkin orange? came like that. love it too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom