How I spent my Summer Vacation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I would share some pictures from my last outing with a few of my two-wheel offroading buds.

We started at my brothers place in Bullhead City and then rode to Meadview.Got a local guy to take us across Lake mead so we could ride to Mesquite.
DSCN1372.jpg
DSCN1380.jpg
DSCN1385.jpg

From mesquite ( watch out the cops have fast cars;))- then rode to Beatty and partied with the locals.

Then it was off to panamint springs via ubehebe crater and the salaine valley road. And believe it or not - that quad is street legal ( in arizona). The quad never got stopped, but a few of us got the ttretment in Nye county. Talked our way out of two stops- helps to have a couple of off-duty cops riding along.
DSCN1402.jpg
DSCN1400.jpg
DSCN1409.jpg

Last edited:
The last leg of the ride was from Panamint Springs to Pahrump. Did the loop through the panamint range and Goler wash. Found out about Barker ranch burning down and then spent a few hours in the heat outta gas waiting for the chase truck. While we were waiting- we stopped a couple in a FJC who gave us some much needed water. As soon as I figure out how to retrive some of the other shots I took ( new camera) I will post them up.
DSCN1412.jpg
DSCN1416.jpg

Looks like an awesome trip Tim! Can't wait to see some of the other pics. BTW did you guys happen to stop off at the old Chicken Ranch in Pahrump?

Looks like an awesome trip Tim! Can't wait to see some of the other pics. BTW did you guys happen to stop off at the old Chicken Ranch in Pahrump?

Here is a link to a site one of the guys put together.
http://web.me.com/fco3/Site_2

A few of the single guys did make a detour in Pahrump - I passed- But they all returned later on bitching about the pricing - guess the recession has not affected that industry.

Looks like a fun trip, makes me want to get another XR600 or even sell the vstrom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom