HOW High?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
DO I have to go to clear 33x11.5 on my '62? I'm planning on gettin the Alcan's. Also, I was thinking about going 1 inch wider with the offset, wider track and more stability... What do you all think?

DO I have to go to clear 33x11.5 on my '62? I'm planning on gettin the Alcan's. Also, I was thinking about going 1 inch wider with the offset, wider track and more stability... What do you all think?
that will work stock.unless your springs are that flat now.what kind of lift are you getting with the alcans:confused: that you think you will need a offset.if i was you only going with 33s just go with 12 rather than 11.5.its a perfect fit on a 62edit. just make sure you get a 8 inch rim

I 've been thinking around 4 inches, I don't wanna go to high, I mostly just hwy drive it. I want the wheel opening to be as full as possible.

Any lift will be fine. The only place it might rub is off-road and if it does you can alway add shackles. I never rub anywhere with 33 12.50

Any lift will be fine. The only place it might rub is off-road and if it does you can alway add shackles. I never rub anywhere with 33 12.50

How high is your lift? Do you have any offset on your wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom