How high are seat belt mounts on rollbar? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tankota

SILVER Star
Threads
Just need the measurement from top of fenderwell to the factory rollbar mount for seat belt.
Have a non factory rollbar and am adding 3pt seat belts. Thanks!

Just need the measurement from top of fenderwell to the factory rollbar mount for seat belt.
Have a non factory rollbar and am adding 3pt seat belts. Thanks!
On my 12-76 the center of the attaching bolt is 26". My attaching point is on the roll bar bracket that is part of the rear section of the roll bar that connects the main roll bar to the horizontal roll bar.

Another issue on three point seat belts is the length of the belt. I ordered my new replacements from Summit and they are 127" long and do not roll completely back into the ratchet part of the belt assembly so they look untidy with the extra belt material just hanging from the roll bar and the ratchet. I really only need a belt that is approximately 118"- 120". I have ordered a set from Cruiser Corps to replace the Summit units

In non roll bar markets with three point seat belts the side of the hard top have a point to anchor the seat belt. If you are running non stock seats roll bar height might not be comfortable if seats are taller than stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom