how does your dog crap? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crushers

post ho
Threads
this is so weird, i thought he would have grown out of it but noooo. he still makes me laugh.
Billie was a good dog, he would back up to a bush, tree, thistle, chain link fence and take his dump.
Cruiser is the wierd one. he walks out to where he wants to take care of business, turns around a couple times to check the area out then starts his dump but as he is dumping he turns around like a slow moving helicopter blade. once he is done then he does the "4 paw drive" like he is really proud of himself or something...
i have never seen anything like it before. mind you this is just when he is out in a feild or the back yard, if there is a tree around then he is just like Billie was..
anyone else's dog simular to Cruiser? or do i have the only wierd mutt?
cheers

Copious amounts (85 lb. Lab).

Locates a suitable location (don't ask me the criteria)....begins an ever tightening circle, when vortex is complete...."deposit" begins. Usually, he will slowly walk forward to avoid putting all of his eggs in one basket (very smart dog).

When deposit is complete he will "scuff" the ground with all four feet/paws ( a clear sign of dominance over the TURD). Its a dog thing (I think).

Anyway, it makes me laugh....and disgusts my wife, so I count it as good.

Both of my dogs raise their legs when they crap. Like raise their legs as if to mark their territory. Common to see bushes in the yard with dog do on them 12-18" off the ground. Have even seen one of them get in a sitting postion, then pull himself across the lawn with his front legs while dragging his butt. Seemed he was trying to wipe it. Only seen that once.

flintknapper said:
Locates a suitable location (don't ask me the criteria)....begins an ever tightening circle, when vortex is complete...."deposit" begins. Usually, he will slowly walk forward to avoid putting all of his eggs in one basket (very smart dog).

When deposit is complete he will "scuff" the ground with all four feet/paws ( a clear sign of dominance over the TURD). Its a dog thing (I think).

Anyway, it makes me laugh....and disgusts my wife, so I count it as good.

My Golden Retriever does the same thing. Almost as if saying "take that, grass!"

Our one dog poops right in the middle of our driveway!!! I have tried discouraging her with the hose, yelling at her, even physically dragging her off the drivway while she is "in the process" and she still goes back to the drivway. I think she doesn't like the grass to tickle her butt.

She does the 4 paw scratch after she goes pee!

Our dalmation does not like to be watched and if she sees you she will stop mid poop and go to a more secluded spot! Almost always she goes in to the long grass or bushes and poops in there. Also if there is snow on the ground she poops right by the back door where I have shovelled. don't blame her really I wouldn't want to put my arse in the snow either!!!

Better the driveway than the living room :D

crushers said:
this is so weird, i thought he would have grown out of it but noooo. he still makes me laugh.
Billie was a good dog, he would back up to a bush, tree, thistle, chain link fence and take his dump.
Cruiser is the wierd one. he walks out to where he wants to take care of business, turns around a couple times to check the area out then starts his dump but as he is dumping he turns around like a slow moving helicopter blade. once he is done then he does the "4 paw drive" like he is really proud of himself or something...
i have never seen anything like it before. mind you this is just when he is out in a feild or the back yard, if there is a tree around then he is just like Billie was..
anyone else's dog simular to Cruiser? or do i have the only wierd mutt?
cheers

Yep, same with Hoss! I think he likes a nice sage smell on his ass and likes the tickle of the branches...kinky bastard!

that is all...

it is nice to know that one's dog isn't so strange after all...
finding poop 18" up a bush would be a bit strange though...
cheers

Usually I see dog**** ending up on celluloid with titles like Bowling for Columbine, Farenheit 9/11, etc...

:flipoff2:

old dog poops on the deck now, but back in the day she would poop in the yard, tail would go up, legs bend and poop.

Spook50 said:
Usually I see dog**** ending up on celluloid with titles like Bowling for Columbine, Farenheit 9/11, etc...

:flipoff2:

WELL SAID!

Watch the Penn and Teller Patriot Act.....

hehehe, this is a funny thread. I crack up every time my dog tries to crap. He is shy i guess cause he will not crap if anyone is looking at him; he will run off deep in the woods or go behind a shrub or tree to do the deed. One funny thing though, and i don't really understand, but if we are anywhere but home he will do what crusher's dog does and back up to something and crap on it, a tree, fence, bush whatever.

I still chuckle when he is trying to have a private moment and i look at him and he has this look of total embarassment in his eyes, so he stops mid deposit and runs to another location to finish in privacy.
thatcherheaven 002 (Small).jpg

Is that a pile of green poo? What have you been feeding your poor dog??? :D

White Shark said:
Is that a pile of green poo? What have you been feeding your poor dog??? :D

That's a clutch of Pit Bull eggs.....you should know that!

"Modified 3 point stance" as a fellow field worker once dubbed it. Pooch was run over way back when. Broke one rear leg, and cracked the hip socket on the other side.. Ever since she's favored the hip socket break. So she squats like a normal dog (after the 1-3 min circling, sometimes to back up right against a tree/fence/bush) but lifts the rear leg w/bad hip.. Very odd looking, and it seems as it takes a bit of effort for her to keep balanced. Then kicks some dirt on the duty (or dootie) with her rear legs only...

My dog goes nuts afterwards. Takes off sprinting and usually decks the female lab. Has always gotten excited after a dump ever since he was a puppy.

flintknapper said:
That's a clutch of Pit Bull eggs.....you should know that!

exactly! :D

My female Great Dane hunches over and begins the process and then begins to walk across the yard.

I am certain she does this to make cleanup efforts more difficult and to get a greater surface area covered with Great Dane land mines. (I don't know about your dogs, but my dog's land mines are not the standard anti-personnel type-- they are the heavy duty anti-armor variety. Small children are at risk for falling in.)

Fred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom