How do you like your FJ Cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Picked up my fj cruiser a few days ago. I traded in my doublecab. The doublecab was fun, but I could never develop a real connection with the vehicle. Im instantly in love with the fj. I enjoy driving a unique vehicle. The kids (3,6), of course, love it. The suicide doors I actually like for loading the kids up. The wife was initially on the fence. She loves how big it feels inside, yet is relatively small on the outside. It drives so much nicer than my doublecab. I attribute that mostly to the rear suspension. Long term goals are won tons, 40s, freedom windows, and drive it forever. I have finally found a vehicle I really want to keep for a long time. I also own an 80 and a 3 linked 40. Nothing can replace the 40, but it's not a daily driver, as much as I want it to be.

Last edited:
Peking Garden by my house has killer won tons ;)

Congrats, time to update your sig.

I forgot I started this thread a couple years back. This was a fun re-read and since I have another FJ thread going, figured this was worth the bump.

What do u mean about in a parking lot and doing the FJ shuffle?

It would be my weekend hobby vehicle. I do have a 4 and 6 yea old but we can lug them in our 97 LC. This would be used for hauling music equipment as well as the occasional 4x4.

Thanks for the response.
By the way, a 1997 is a FZJ80 series. The UZJ100 production started in 1998

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom