How do you do a fj55 springover. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a FJ55 and it needs a springover. I am not sure about all the steps. If you can help with any info it would be very helpful. Thank you for your time in advance. :bow:

The issues in a FJ55 are nearly identical to those in the FJ40. Read up on a couple of the tech writeups on SOA projects and those should answer most questions.

First you wanted to spring it over or lift it- then it seemed like you were selling it- and now you want to spring it over? What's the deal? Are you springing it over because you want to wheel it? Or are you doing it to give it a better sale value?

Either way, I can give you a pretty comprehensive list of what I did to mine. Right now I'm at work, so I'd have to do it later- but yeah- it's a good thing, springs being on top of the axles and all....

Zipp.

steering.jpg

Well to answer your ? both. I have a land cruser that is in OK shape im selling and 1972. And i have one that is hella pimp im keeping also 1972. Thanks for the pic it raeally helped i should be able to do that without to much trouble.

:slap: just make sure your driveline angles are perfect before final welding or youll be pulling rear ends and cutting off what you just welded like i did.doh! :slap:

Thanks for the help guys i really needed it thats for sure it was a bitch. :bow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom