How do these attach?!?!? cargo area t-hooks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dubdub20003

SILVER Star
Threads
i had my whole interior out and when I went to reinstall, neither side of these rear cargo T-shaped plastic things would attach. I do not see anything for it to thread into.

pics would be great!

0A89A108-93A9-44EF-897A-42A21C6D213F.jpeg

Thanks. So those must go into the hole in the frame… and they just fell out? I am pretty sure it is an M4.

crazy, with prime shipping… it will be at my work tomorrow. I ordered new sockets a few weeks ago with actual printed sizes since my vision has dropped with age. I ordered around this time and they were at my work before I could get there in the am!

So if anyone needs these, let me know. I’ll have extras!

Last edited:
Correct, into the hole in the frame. Mine fall out too when removing the panels each time. Sometimes I find them; sometimes I am able to still keep them attached to the bolt. That's why I just bought a bunch of them. I take my panels out a lot.

Thanks. So those must go into the hole in the frame… and they just fell out? I am pretty sure it is an M4.

crazy, with prime shipping… it will be at my work tomorrow. I ordered new sockets a few weeks ago with actual printed sizes since my vision has dropped with age. I ordered around this time and they were at my work before I could get there in the am!

So if anyone needs these, let me know. I’ll have extras!
Just confirmed M4 size after going out to my garage and checking.

That is extra nice of you. Thank you.

i do too… and alas, will be selling soon, and just cannot leave it unattached any longer!

i had my whole interior out and when I went to reinstall, neither side of these rear cargo T-shaped plastic things would attach. I do not see anything for it to thread into.

pics would be great!

View attachment 3270495

Anyone have the part number for these? I've broken both of mine and went through parts souq a few times but came up empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom