How do I get the sunroof and all the windows to open from the remote? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From what I'm understanding, there's no way to close the windows, with the key fob by holding the lock button.

-Hold door button down to close all...until they are closed, or until you let go (let go if you want to leave partial, etc).

Ah. Well that's just NBD. Let us know when you can get the windows to close using just the fob, not touching the truck.

Ah. Well that's just NBD. Let us know when you can get the windows to close using just the fob, not touching the truck.

?

It still beats the heck out of having to open the truck & turn power everything up...just to close a forgotten window.

Lots of folks had no idea we could open via the fob or close via the door.

I get that you’re not impressed, but am I doing something wrong here?

Last edited:
I get that you’re not impressed, but am I doing something wrong here?

Omg no of course not. I think we're just chasing semantics.

Someone asked about programming the windows to close with the remote fob. I said it can't be done. I just wanted to clarify, sorry if it came out harsh.

:beer: :beer:

Omg no of course not. I think we're just chasing semantics.

Someone asked about programming the windows to close with the remote fob. I said it can't be done. I just wanted to clarify, sorry if it came out harsh.

:beer: :beer:

Prob my mistake.

**Reading** on the web is a visual chore for me bc of issues, and I’m constantly zooming way in and scrillling around, so it’s really easy to screw up or miss things. a very good chance I just misunderstood. Other problem is i don’t always see my own mistakes.

I would love it if we could close with the remote only too, but I alsoremember being happy when I first learned we could open remotely and close with door button. Went for a year or more not knowing we could do either...

But ya... Prob some lawsuit kept that feature to the door...

Got Carista. Can get them to go down with the remote, but not up. I really just wanted the down function, so I can open it up as I approach when parked in the sun. Vent out some hot air before I get in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom